[Bell Historians] G & J

Robert Lewis editor at r...
Tue Oct 26 15:07:00 BST 2004

Hi
I don't normally contribute to this group - and I'm not Robert - but I have
always been interested in the Westcroft Park bells and tower. The tower
still stands today and appears to be in good condition. I go and look at it
occasionally. It can be seen through the ornamental gates standing in a
very well kept garden. It is rumoured that the house is now in the hands
of an Arab sheik, but then such a rumour is attached to every large house
in this area because of the racing and the polo nearby.

Jackie Roberts
(Acting Ed)