April Fool.

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at ...
Mon Apr 4 23:13:29 BST 2005

The leading 'spoof' article somewhat lost its impact, with most
Northamptonshire copies arriving on Saturday, and mine on Monday.
I do think that the last paragraph on the last page of RW is in poor
taste. For all his faults, I do think that HRH Prince of Wales
deserves any and every happiness that can be bestowed upon him in his
forthcoming marriage. Apart from the joy he enjoys from his sons, I
think that he has not had a 'good deal' in life's progress. I, for one,
will ring for his wedding with joy in my heart.

So how many were taken in by the April Fool in last week's comic? Was
it worth almost two pages of valuable space?