Dorset

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at ...
Thu Apr 7 12:07:45 BST 2005

As you will probably all know by now, the third and final part of THE BELLS
AND BELFRIES OF DORSET is now ready and copies are being sent out directly
from the printers' to people who have ordered it.

It is a bit fatter than Parts I and II and, in addition to completing the
alphabet (Stalbridge to Yetminster), contains much material on founders and
hangers/hanging. Lots of photographs and drawings. I am having to charge
£25 for it, plus £4 for P & P. Cheques payable to me, please, at Upper
Court, Ullingswick, Hereford HR1 3JQ.

The first Wiltshire volume fast approaches!

Christopher Dalton.