[Bell Historians] Southwark

John Paul Adams J.Adams at ...
Tue Apr 12 12:03:13 BST 2005

>> Does anybody know whether the new bell for Southwark Cathedral has been cast
>> and / or hung yet?

I believe it is about to be dedicated, but not sure if this is blessed in
the church or dedicated in a ringable state.

Checking the Southwark Ringers WWW site, this is on 14th May 2005.

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section, Cruciform Building
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.