[Bell Historians] Re: RW Diary

David Bryant davidbryant at ...
Wed Dec 14 23:46:35 GMT 2005

> Seems to have been! I don't think they typeset those pages every year
> and only amend them every now and then.

They don't seem to update them unless somebody points out the errors,
although even then they don't always do it. The Nottingham clock bells are
still listed as being in 'Nottingham Exchange' when in fact the building is
called the Council House - there was a letter published in the RW stating
this. The Exchange was the previous building on the site, demolished to make
way for the Council House.