[Bell Historians] Fw: Christopher Hodson

CHRIS PICKFORD c.j.pickford.t21 at b...
Thu Feb 10 18:29:20 GMT 2005

charset="iso-8859-1"

Just to clarify on this, that I am supporting Julian in his application for=
funding to complete and publish his researches on this site. I am sure he =
would welcome any snippets that anyone can offer regarding the Hodsons and =
their activities, and especially any information (at all!) on excavated bel=
lfounding sites

I actually suggested that he contact David personally (rather than on this =
list) as I thought that David had done some research on published reports o=
f excavations at bellfounding sites and might be best placed to give a quic=
k overview of who had done what, where, when and how/where it has been writ=
ten up.=20

CP