St Barnabas Pimlico

alantaylor1 alantaylor1 at m...
Wed Feb 16 22:56:19 GMT 2005

charset="windows-1250"

I have good news. The bells of St Barnabas Pimlico are being heard again. At
the moment they are being chimed only. As the steeple is currently unsafe.
However, the work on the steeple should be carried out this year. The tower
will then be dug out. Then the wheels will be repaired and the bells lifted
so as the bearing can be cleaned out. The new Priest in Charge plus the
congregation are delighted to hear their bells again.

If any list member has ever rung at St Barnabas I would like to hear from
you.

Cheers,

Alan