[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Wiltshire

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at v...
Mon Feb 21 11:15:16 GMT 2005

> Don't worry, Burcombe not officially redundant. I'm going there on 1st
> March.
>
> Neil

Great!

Any idea if there is a bell at Hurdcott (big 'ouse in Barford St Martin
parish)? I've heard one at Compton Chamb.

I am going to have to tackle these seculars and I can see that it will be a
more difficult job than in Dorset days, with everybody more security-
conscious and so many of the houses having been bought by pop stars et al.
Still, I look an honest sort of chap don't I and I can try coming the Canon
bit.

C D