[Bell Historians] Christ Church, Moreton, Wirral

Peter Humphreys pfh at w...
Mon Feb 21 18:45:29 GMT 2005

Many thanks to George and also to Chris Pickford for such prompt

I have already updated the Wirral branch website -
http://www,wirralbranch.org.uk - so we now have data on bells in ALL 20
Wirral Towers.

I should have had the sense to enquire via the Bell Historians Group
months ago!

Peter Humphreys