Architects

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at y...
Thu Feb 24 12:25:43 GMT 2005

Reading David's account of the Burham saga reminded me of several
dealings I had with church architects in the past. Some were fine
but some worked as a law unto themselves and dragged their feet at
every chance often doing very little in return for putting in huge
bills. I could never understand why the churches concerned put up
with such appaling service. No one ever seemed to get a grip on
them. Add to that EH etc, and it amazing that anything actually gets
done these days.