[Bell Historians] Woodchurch, etc

David Bryant davidbryant at h...
Sat Feb 26 22:17:26 GMT 2005

charset="iso-8859-1"

I have to say that I doubt if this argument will reach a solution as people=
have different opinions and will probably have to agree to differ.

My own view is that the published weight should be the most accurate availa=
ble, and I appreciate that in some cases it may be necessary to use judgeme=
nt where there are two conflicting possibilities. I also think that if a be=
ll has had substantial changes made since it was last weighed (e.g. canon r=
emoval), then the published weight should revert to an estimate.