[Bell Historians] Language - DO NOT OPEN

Mark Humphreys mark.humphreys at b...
Tue Jan 4 19:43:11 GMT 2005

I know v*rus warnings may be off topic, but my scanner picked up the
following problem with this incoming message. Please don't open it.

McAfee VirusScan has detected a potential threat in this e-mail
sent by bellhistorians-owner <simon at s...>.
The following actions were attempted on each suspicious part.
We strongly recommend that you report this virus-related activity
to bellhistorians-owner <simon at s...>.

The attachment "E-mail body" contains the Potentially Unwanted
Program(s):Exploit-MIME.gen.c.
This attachment has been deleted.
The attachment "Unnamed attachment" is infected with the W32/Klez.h at MM
Virus(es).