[Bell Historians] Sharpe's Berkshire

David Bryant davidbryant at h...
Mon Jan 31 15:13:37 GMT 2005

>I see part 18 of this book is advertised on EBay current bid £5.5.0

Church Green Books usually have some parts for sale at about this price.
>From what I can gather, none of them are particularly rare. They're
offprints from an archaeological journal, if I remember rightly.

Were any bound volumes of the complete work issued? I'm referring to the
original work here, not the Kingsmead reprint which has all parts plus an
appendix detailing changes since the original work was published.