[Bell Historians] Re: Taylors - Eayre & Smith merger

Richard Offen richard at ...
Tue May 17 12:23:08 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Higson"
<andrew_higson at t...> wrote:
> Ok, so I was kidding, but didn't know about it until I read it on
the B-H list.

[Mushroom culture again I guess! I'd keep a hand on your tuning
forks if I were you!]

Oz was good - it was generally warm for a start, although the locals
> were worried about the lack of water. We left Perth shrouded in
mist and
> cold and raining for you Richard!

[Thank you! How kind! I gather they had quite a serious storm in
Perth on Sunday! I've told them to get it sorted and have warm
weather back by Friday afternoon when Callum and I land!]

> Someone has suggested we call the new company TESCO, but I think
its been used elsewhere.

> Andrew

The thought of going round Freehold Street with a shopping trolley
conjures up all sorts of wonderful images!