[Bell Historians] St Stephen, Westbourne Park, London W2

John Paul Adams J.Adams at ...
Sun May 22 13:20:41 BST 2005

Jim S:

>> > Hangs for full circle ringing in own frame, slider missing and
>> > nearly all shrouding missing from wheel, apart from a few inches
>> > around the garter hole.
>> >

>> Apart from that is it ringable ?

Yes, can't see anything obvious why it would not be ringable. I have
uploaded the pictures to the Photos section on the
1and2bell at yahoogroups.com list, so you can see for yourself.

Cheers,
John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section, Cruciform Building
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.