[Bell Historians] Blatant advertising: Church Bells of Oxfordshire

John Baldwin Dovemaster at ...
Sun May 22 16:40:46 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, jshe726707 at a... wrote:
> Dovemaster at c... writes:
>
> > Anyone who'd like me to bring a copy to the CC meeting at
Harrogate
> > is invited to contact me off list (Dovemaster at c...).
> >

> Will this be available to other ringers through advertisement or
perhaps at
> the Road Show ?
>
> Jim

As stated, it is the text of an advert for the RW and therefore
available to all. Its just that a) the Trust can save the postage &
packing costs and b) that the purchasers who are at Harrogate can
know exactly when they are going to get their copy (and it'll help me
to know how many copies to take there!).

As to the Road Show, I intend to be there (but not 100% of the
time). Again, if someone knows they're going to be there (eg, across
lunchtime), we can arrange to meet and I can pass a copy.