[Bell Historians] Blatant advertising: Church Bells of Oxfordshire

Richard Offen richard at ...
Mon May 23 05:40:09 BST 2005

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, jshe726707 at a... wrote:
> Dovemaster at c... writes:
>
> > Anyone who'd like me to bring a copy to the CC meeting at
Harrogate
> > is invited to contact me off list (Dovemaster at c...).
> >

> Will this be available to other ringers through advertisement or
perhaps at
> the Road Show ?
>
> Jim

"Accordingly the following advertisement will be submitted to the RW
shortly.

Frederick Sharpe's OXFORDSHIRE on CD (£15 on receipt of a
signed undertaking not to allow any copy to be made). Books also
available: Herefordshire (5 parts: £5 each), Berkshire (£10),
Gloucestershire (with Mary Bliss £25). Cheques: Sharpe Collection
Trust - from John Baldwin, 60 Llantrisant Road, Llandaff, Cardiff,
CF5 2PX."

Is what it said in John's posting! Did you miss that bit?!!!!!