[Bell Historians] St Lawrence IOW

John Paul Adams J.Adams at ...
Wed May 25 15:29:40 BST 2005

MC:

>> St Lawrence, Isle of Wight. Hang chime of 8 bells, fix and wire to new =
>> clavier. Bells hung in open gables. Tenor - 2 cwt.

Funnily enough I am going to the Isle of Wight this Saturday for a booze
cruise and to do the remaining railways on the island. Unfortunately, the
railway only goes as far south as Shanklin at the moment, and our lunchtime
destination by bus from there is Ventnor, 2 miles east of St Lawrence.
Shame, otherwise I would have checked them out for you!

Cheers,
John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section, Cruciform Building
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.