[Bell Historians] Bell details on Dove ("proto-NBR")

combineharvestersam combineharvestersam at ...
Thu Oct 27 17:32:56 BST 2005

Apologies, I see what has happened. You have to enter the frequency
in order to get the note, which is why they're all strange notes.

Aye

Sam

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "combineharvestersam"