[Bell Historians] Frequent questions, answers and solutions to problems

John Camp camp at ...
Fri Sep 2 15:49:42 BST 2005

At 13:39 on 02 September 2005, Giles Blundell wrote:
> Would I be right in assuming that this will be visible to the
> outside world (unlike, for example, the archives of this list but
> like Roger Bailey's ringing.info which is easily found through
> Google)?

Yes.

> It might make a difference to how contributions are worded!

I don't see why. The site at the moment is frivolous, simply as a
testing exercise. I would hope that if the wiki serves its intended
purpose, people would be making serious contributions and/or
summarising list-topics in a way which anyone could read.

John Camp