Frequent questions, answers and solutions to problems

Giles Blundell GRBlundell at ...
Fri Sep 2 13:39:36 BST 2005

 From: John Camp

There are many topics which come up frequently on ringing lists.I have now set up a 'wiki', which will, I hope, help to fill this
gap.

Feel free to give it a try.

John Camp

- it sounds good. Would I be right in assuming that this will be visible to the outside world (unlike, for example, the archives of this list but like Roger Bailey's ringing.info which is easily found through Google)?

It might make a difference to how contributions are worded!

Cheers

Giles Blundell
Liverpool