Another Taylor ring?

Marchant, Andrew (RDS SW) Andrew.Marchant at ...
Thu Sep 8 09:40:22 BST 2005

Looking at my notes last night (for something completely un-related) I
noticed that, according to the notice in the tower, Trotton, West Sussex are
a complete Taylor 4.
It said 1&2 dated as 1913 and 3&4 as 1908, H metal frame (all 4 side by
side), plain bearings and Hastings stays, tenor approx 8 1/4cwt. When I
visited I didn't get a chance to look upstairs but they certainly sounded
like it.
Has anyone had a look at them or know if this info is correct?
Are there any accurate weights?
Just though I'd bring this up as I couldn't see them on the "complete Taylor
rings" list and don't remember them being mentioned before.

cheers
Andy
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.