Church Guide Books

Richard Offen richard at 7ZjgnyIN0LR-61W5a5NkpMs_rWsJVdzCDOZYQUYlKilRJtLZgJMrYAuGUA2kDx7VWIorNldv-crb.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 4 17:02:58 BST 2006

I have a large collection (four box files full) of church guide books
which have been amassed over the last 45 years.

Alas, my impending move to Perth, WA, means they've got to go.   I am
loathed to condemn them to the recycling bin, so am keen to hear from
anyone who can either like to give them a good home or suggest a
library that would be interested in such a collection.

Richard