[Bell Historians] Church Guide Books

Richard Offen richard at _vJtPb4tHssP5_T5eghyxW0zrfue7mCzDC9KNhPBJolnQW2M-oyYcw3724Qme4icAfM61BI8NA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 4 23:26:32 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Susan & Christopher Dalton"
<dalton.family at ...> wrote:

> > I have a large collection (four box files full) of church guide
books
> > which have been amassed over the last 45 years.
> >
> > Alas, my impending move to Perth, WA, means they've got to go.
I am
> > loathed to condemn them to the recycling bin, so am keen to hear
from
> > anyone who can either give them a good home or suggest a
> > library that would be interested in such a collection.
>
> Very happy to house them here!  I have several cwts. of them
myself.  The
> CCC used to collect them and I would suggest that as a good
repository were
> it not for moves, and the fact that their church files (with the
guidebooks)
> seem to have now been shunted off to Bermondsey.
>
> C D

Thanks for the kind offer Chris; I think I've already found homes for
them all, which is very pleasing.