[Bell Historians] Church Guide Books

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at NIY9B3E8_D7FZyMeLPmdlByMAZtC49H9tDknMefs8bwwdxKGA0alZirFibJGZmAMA-CTxAmPxOeejq9VLrAstA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 5 06:31:56 BST 2006

> I have a large collection (four box files full) of church guide books
> which have been amassed over the last 45 years.
>
> Alas, my impending move to Perth, WA, means they've got to go.   I am
> loathed to condemn them to the recycling bin, so am keen to hear from
> anyone who can either give them a good home or suggest a
> library that would be interested in such a collection.

Very happy to house them here!  I have several cwts. of them myself.  The
CCC used to collect them and I would suggest that as a good repository were
it not for moves, and the fact that their church files (with the guidebooks)
seem to have now been shunted off to Bermondsey.

C D