[Bell Historians] Church Guide Books - Version 2!

Richard Offen richard at A3RACXgQJm20pM7604nBxuqtWnC2irG6eqPK0BSNEbWXhLeYlXl_dpPZkI0Tqp7RgWax9cMf.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 5 16:26:16 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "LOVE, Dickon" <dickon.love at ...>
wrote:

> RCO:
> "Alas, my impending move to Perth, WA, means they've got to go.   I am
> loathed to condemn them to the recycling bin, so am keen to hear from
> anyone who can either give them a good home or suggest a
> library that would be interested in such a collection."
>
> I'd be interested in any Kent ones you have Richard. And it is my
birthday
> at the end of the week :)
>
> DrL

Sorry, DLC has beaten you to it ...but happy birthday anyway!