[Bell Historians] Tuning forks

Andrew Higson andrew_higson at yIqnmUkj3Q4b4-Aw3OFjr9HkW02V-_gtFdyiKsjm09Mr_VnEvolWTWOHq4YSFoRDKpw5EEpjz02tpPRn5wdt4nFM-h0sGg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 13 15:25:14 BST 2006

What's his address - I'll do it now! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of LOVE, Dickon
Sent: 13 April 2006 15:11
To: 'bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Tuning forks

Andrew Higson:

"I'm having a bit of a tidy up. I've got a box full of miscellaneous
unmarked and rusty tuning forks of all shapes and sizes. Common sense
says chuck them in the skip, but that seems wrong.
What would anyone else do...? "

How about offering them to Jim Phillips and suggest he tune a bell
better than those who use oscilloscopes (sic)? :)

DrL

liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.