Notable Bells of the British Isles

Bill Hibbert bill at 5ggI6HQI2n-YzM0zRp4tz_FkhSKJtbVbHyascnNMWJz9DIcnkgF6LZwATLngj1YCONX8mRFt-oPHsjwUbQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Apr 14 12:19:14 BST 2006

We are updating the list of notable bells in the RW Diary. I have
checked the current list against Chris Pickford's list on the Keltek
website and have found a number of errors which will be corrected.
While doing this I noticed a number of anomalies which I hope that
list members can help to clear up.

1) Sunderland Civic Centre (Warners 1899). CP's list says this bell
is unhung or lost. Does anyone have better info about the existence
of this bell?

2) Ascot Priory. CPs list says the weight is 52-1-8 (Dove) or 52-1-18
(diary). Does anyone know which is correct?

3) Nottingham Exchange. CP's list and the Diary give the location as
the Exchange, Alan Blair has suggested the bell is in the Council
House. Anyone know for certain?

Thanks,

Bill H