[Bell Historians] Notable Bells of the British Isles

David Cawley dave at UsWQPm1KQWX5ySrxSSspeXa4hHzxeXmZUEDtV_mvxCg6BORwKASJ0-aR22wFQ4CMhCKSn_3Jx4c8cN1SKOc6TmNMmMZd9g.yahoo.invalid
Fri Apr 14 21:41:13 BST 2006

In reference to CJP's and Mike Chester's contribution, when I was compiling
the present "Great Bells" list for the Ringers' Diary, I wrote to quite a
few local authorities to get particulars. All were very helpful, and quite a
bit of the information was of use. On 9th December 1980, the Chief Executive