[Bell Historians] Historical methods of bell tuning

La Greenall eldeworth at VNFNfF-b7bm3mf1RPsQJkRsVLZJrBL4_rYGuJEcFJnXlreyQxxyihcPXVHZ2JZ1MGvA9jaHiOcW-ryNs9Nw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 1 20:36:16 BST 2006

http://www.inspirewebdesign.com/ringsof12/tower_articles/a_semitones.htm

http://www.taylorbells.co.uk/pages/towerbells/index.html

http://www.hibberts.co.uk/history.htm