[Bell Historians] surprising Campanophile listing

edward martin edward.w.martin at z0MgWZCkcWn_dybkcSRS5DcrW_AwSuWZ5_pddFq6T_pGloUakbqPuDEWO9kJ7Eg28SHL3j14KgZ1PXu9tMowNA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 4 12:54:31 BST 2006

Hello Laura
According to the NAGCR website: they are inactive

  	 "Exeter, Ontario, Trivitt Memorial (Anglican) Church and Precious
Blood (Roman Catholic) Mission (NA)
P.O. Box 253, Exeter, Ontario, N0M 1S1
Bells: 18-0-3, McShane, 1890. Back six are hung Veronese style but can
be rung to changes."

Best wishes

Eddie