[Bell Historians] surprising Campanophile listing

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at iXpfAYHT63ZTxO5wRG_CZ42iFQxHq5qUpGaJrZuIBhG_NCPpU-xrfdpWwLLL8CkcC4-i0fLk4RKSVQPrDL0tmw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 4 13:04:58 BST 2006

Some info on here too: http://www.gcna.org/data/ONEXETER.HTM

Anyone know who they were cast by or have photos?

Matthew.