[Bell Historians] surprising Campanophile listing

edward martin edward.w.martin at 4WUMVNi3f3mSzslbXjEKwwzZxnB6VnQthCmvd4h1ovBCiepZR2Jl9CvtrRfgKDk6CpvAhTSZJ9PLr8WlMI1OyRDn.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 4 14:49:03 BST 2006

According to my interpretation of the website that you quote
McShane bellfoundry.
would seem to have had quite a lot to do with it

Eddie  ;-)