[Bell Historians] surprising Campanophile listing

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at 8k6oy9hOWUnFOX9MSjWAG0Uvh33ukzdv2YM5X6n2VNt-dLIURYpyFJwDwqF_-cEG49lCrtdKxQnK4lQWMUa8XSM.yahoo.invalid
Sat Aug 5 22:48:42 BST 2006

> Well, if a quarter was rung on them that must surely merit them being in
> Dove.

Would be interested to know more about bells hung Veronese style in Italy. My cousin went
on a ringing tour to Italy (took my place I was unable to go at short notice) in the late 1980's
and I remember her saying that a few quarter peals were rung there, and I got some good
pictures.

Does anyone have a list or is there a website that shows all bells hung for full circle ringing in
Italy - and should these be included on Dove as quarters have been rung in Italy.

Matthew