[Bell Historians] Re: St. Peter Port (was surprising Campanophile listing)

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at LW9s1UwJZU5zqB5vezihVwJf5bTZDvtNoIBa6jAHxWT0p3wf4IA2M96ESx6sInCJ9PJNnR1ptV-KrawzMDrmFzSpaiQ-T2um.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 7 10:22:52 BST 2006

I would like to see these, any chance of scanning them?
I have no idea how I could get a look at the book.

> Anyone got any old photos of St. Peter Port bells?
>
> Matthew

There are photographs of the installation in Fred Sharpe's book "The
Church Bells of Guernsey, Alderney and Sark".