[Bell Historians] surprising Campanophile listing

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at VGvCW_UbOvp5yILeQXaQCoQ8ybvSU89DSCkp9wvn6qf7H63os5fUTqJbUDwZrL8Nq5Pq0sBrfdHYLk0UBSdESCO-Hkl9.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 7 11:47:40 BST 2006

My comment was to point out that they did work properly. I very much
doubt it was an attempt to imitate anything "english", but more likely a
vary rare example of pre first 1st war French hanging. In some ways It
is a shame they were restored, because the hanging was so logical and
well thought through, and there is no example of the style of hanging
known to still exist.  Rod.

"My comparison to Guernsey was that they were an attempt to imitate an
english ring without the full knowledge of what is needed to actually
make them work properly.

David"