The Bells of St Stephen's and the Bells of St Paul's

Love, Dickon dickon.love at Mds2gDPZ-0iZzKDQ1VG55KlxHfNlgIiqsjXoHT32XQh1mYPy_Oj674LQpnNDT7MYZdJ_ejuHYCJr9cjJVf-weGtX.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 9 09:14:37 BST 2006

Can anyone identify this song referred to by an enquirer? It sounds quite interesting. Thanks.

DrL

"Dear Sir,

I am looking for a song that I heard as a child in Nova Scotia.  I am certain it's from Britain, and is probably rather old.

I know the tune but not the words: it said something about the Bells of Saint Stephen ... and the Bells of Saint Paul, I believe (although it could have been another saint - my memory is poor).

Could you help me find the lyrics or know the title of the song?  I can't seem to find anything on google without, at least, an entire phrase from the song.

Thank you for your help."

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.