Bellfounders' Marks

Mike Chester mike at 4HtMFzv7VBOOKJvC0rtsepGEP1xZ_vBCidGl1QOtXJf1PkdVgByRFAkmfZ5hww-wwhJ6I7CiQFL6mnZIJr7q76MALQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 14 22:20:15 BST 2006

I've been on a ringing weekend and noted down details of rings, where
available.  The list on the wall at Tideswell did not identify the
founders of the non-Taylor bells. It did, however, reproduce the
founders' marks.

Can anyone please confirm that I have identified the founder of 4, 5 &
8 correctly from their mark as being by George Oldfield I?

I cannot find the mark for the 3rd in the books I have.  It is is a
shield with SS over H. Can anyone please help here?

Thanks

Mike