Photographs

Richard Offen richard at Hy03lwX1DtPDTUP4l9Yh0RgHw-byeoFeTDtBXgjqs7Z1puEO_tan3-RONgtViSu7DXZS3dbG0xM.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 15 04:28:08 BST 2006

> Any help with this quest would be very much appreciated and all
> photographs will be suitably acknowledged on the site.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Richard

Many thanks to George Dawson, Richard Allton and David Cawley, who all
responded extremely rapidly to my request for a photograph of the
Mancroft peal board.   The fruits of their labours will appear on the
CC website as soon as the Web Master has time to post them.

Thanks also to Carl Zimmerman, who has done an extremely comprehensive
and helpful proof read of the whole site.

Now, anyone got any good shots of really early bells they can let me
have?

Thanks again.

Richard