Royal, or other names

George Dawson george at nwhVHlzLfh_1fBhLKYjoJ-TRRPKyJXIZhUkUuKhmerD7Irr6aiJTkvbCZwYKM5kUc7HoaZmnnrA-RWxa4Q8xfZtbeCgV.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 20 12:55:09 BST 2006

Well, when you've tranferred it, got a satisfactory answer/conclusion, would
someone please send it to me, I do not subscribe (or whatever it is) to
'ringing theory'.

GAD

In a message dated 20/08/2006 11:23:41 GMT Standard Time, richard at OEbnsFpEmF9P6rcWcmhmM9PJ5kmpxGiHe93tmVJDsdttSBmX_We1p27F4wXjV1nkkxWI9MM.yahoo.invalid