[Bell Historians] Royal, or other names

matthewhigby at uoKjwSX3xkP3gDd4gLjfc2_F4obP5-d2576iV8XLxTi3pcDu_coi_eFY17lYGTILYuDST4d7xMNw_KZp.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at uoKjwSX3xkP3gDd4gLjfc2_F4obP5-d2576iV8XLxTi3pcDu_coi_eFY17lYGTILYuDST4d7xMNw_KZp.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 20 11:28:34 BST 2006

In a message dated 20/08/2006 11:23:41 GMT Standard Time, richard at c_faqwDjgtsazhCKrpfVz_KAmOIqVUJtsOkrzvMUYEQ-1icEV9sC6-LsG3FrTapgLKA2OknMxY_q.yahoo.invalid