Campanalogia

andrewharper1954 andrewharper at dELABKl9HbEsqXYBZVl6WPykWsQ78_IJE0Z3V4IBjFUkYHvDrNJvuDQS66fEwVKgsGmLCoZJvnznKCbMyd_FzWqS.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 31 11:25:08 BST 2006

"I have heard this title mentioned several times on this list. Does
anyone know if it is possible to get a copy anywhere? "

I seem to remember copies of Stedman's Campanalogia being advertised
for sale in the Ringing World.  I can't remember by whom and my back
copies are in the tower so I can't check.  It might have been via the
CC book list adverts, but I'm not sure
Andrew