An IT ringing trust?

john john.ketteringham27 at 6eUK4lVGZdGLexVVb4jpf8c9Tmsy1d7a2MSW5D1VLwagrLoFeoB-1ytUBicaQv-HXoi7Zff6Wwfo_K30gQx_-WJkgPylKJXN.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 10 16:47:25 GMT 2006

For what its worth - I have recently arranged for my bell recordings web site to be taken over by the Central Council.     This web site is very popular with visitors both ringers and non-ringers  world wide.    I was anxious that it shouldn't be lost when I am no longer able to manage it.   Similarly with the Campanological handlist which I am hoping eventually will be managed by the Central Council Library.