[Bell Historians] 5th anniversary of this list

edward martin edward.w.martin at xkmIgUJUUsswmuaSMd389KjExcpnwoXBnZLUiuR9Ih79-yHMd9CNBAxhshDwTc4DF9-avJ_Mj3f0kHxs65OEDb8.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 28 12:54:51 GMT 2006

Congratulations & thanks for allowing me occassionally to participate by
email, I am leanrning a great deal from the members of this list
mew