Bell Photographs

George Dawson george at hahPsioSO0VeDjm4Wds0FNHWJUkiUyLtkv9yQRV9hW_v-xgkfP_Sq4Am8T0OlhYGlSrA2eJwLFnReYZaO7V1XiUKLw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 5 17:44:01 GMT 2006

I have one of a general view of the concrete frame with (some) bells, & one
of the tenor.
GAD

Does anyone have a good photograph of the ring of twelve at Liverpool
Cathedral that I could use?   I would also like to track down a picture
(I know there's a black and white one in George Elphick's The Craft of
the Bell Founder!) of the ancient Bell of Armagh and one of the bell
that was dredged up from a pond at Marden in Herefordshire.

Any help with these would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Richard

Yahoo! Groups Links