Bell Photographs

Richard Offen richard at 5hTI4LG8y27UILp_wD__BTVTUR6l_bnEHFMDlrIjui9-uIBG8o8RDSEH19z499AVIfTjy-_mA6U.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 7 14:17:57 GMT 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Ernie Runciman" <bells at ...>
wrote:

> Richard
>
> I have put all the photos I took in that session (24th December
2005)
> on a web page:-
>
> www.moorhey.com/cathedral
>
> You are welcome to use them, as long I know where they are to be
> used, and I am acknowledged for them.
>
> If you want some specific views, let me know, I am up there most
> weeks.
>
> Ernie Runciman
> Tower Keeper
> Liverpool Cathedral

Thanks Ernie.

What's the rusty, orange colouration on the tenor and some of the
frame?

I'll let you know if I use any of the pictures and, of course
acknowledge their use.

Richard