Bell Photographs

Ernie Runciman bells at Ji_-AvpW31sfyQjQR4xd1_awOBRk_idYZvBOLpWJefFBGIj_9eOwP-vnf6yL8J7A-hmlsxizGopRWw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 7 13:27:40 GMT 2006

Richard

I have put all the photos I took in that session (24th December 2005)
on a web page:-

www.moorhey.com/cathedral

You are welcome to use them, as long I know where they are to be
used, and I am acknowledged for them.

If you want some specific views, let me know, I am up there most
weeks.

Ernie Runciman
Tower Keeper
Liverpool Cathedral