[Bell Historians] Re: New 10s in 'virgin' towers

boyracer76 at -ciFq4wbb1VqAARx2h4oT94NYa6gFt_IxT5icI5BIs3oBcPQCbkIEpJJSN6Nbrb71N6WgeCGREetfQKUH-jcpGhQoT1Y.yahoo.invalid boyracer76 at -ciFq4wbb1VqAARx2h4oT94NYa6gFt_IxT5icI5BIs3oBcPQCbkIEpJJSN6Nbrb71N6WgeCGREetfQKUH-jcpGhQoT1Y.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 27 11:09:04 GMT 2006

Would I be right in saying that St George, Douglas (IOM) falls in to this
category?

They installed a ring of 10 and left two pits for two trebles which were
then installed to make them an excellent ring of 12.

I had the chance to ring on them a couple of years ago and found them a
wonderful set!