[Bell Historians] Re: Douglas former 4/10

Samuel Austin combineharvestersam at lL4j2Rm1Bsit5wgSBtKwBTI3QkI8d1PneVmAhj8_nL6Vso9jckcIDIUDakmUbD91nBk1H7KznuPPZ2Yp3BoKX5KZp-cBYhI.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 27 23:11:21 GMT 2006

I'm pretty sure it was 6/10

Aye

Sam

David Bryant <davidbryant at OPSQoye-idhf49YPpim0dK93GOLfskGoadjSoYr9R3nmLXi3m-I1cxA3EnBIOQq7I5J1Adug2poLf34FUiilNS6h.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
  > But do you know where it ended up?

No, but presumably you can tell us

:-)

        Bells are ringing   Craft hobby   Hobby and craft supply     Ringing   Bell