New Zealand 3s and 4s

George Dawson george at TGRPL_AvcWa6Aw5azVFw5RIEkEgRPPVVrCZC4L201Vl4axvRGCR12iTfb1_7snRdGatLm9wYgCvNp9ApF6OdDsqyxISEpCT3.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jul 13 09:24:21 BST 2006

I have no records of any 3's or 4's in NZ.
GAD

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=5029388&grpspId=1602285820&msgId
=10631&stime=1152741234>

Does any bell historian have any info on N.Z. threes or fours. I am going
over this Christmas and am not having much luck in finding anyone who wants
to ring peals. Perhaps its the heat & humidity ! Anyhow I would like to ring
a peal even if its at a two bell tower by myself but 3 or 4 would be more
interesting. Howard Smith